In relation to compliance with the Data Protection Act, we inform you that the personal information provided by you in any of the forms on this website (www.merkasol.com) are included in a computer file ownership and responsibility for Securiweb SLU - Registered in the Register of Sevilla volume 4346, folio 21, sheet No. SE - 66 434, CIF: B-91508879 (hereinafter Securiweb) and will be processed by automated methods for the sole purpose of enabling the administrative management of our business relationships .
The user expressly authorizes Securiweb to any information obtained on this web site for the development of trade relations between both parties can be provided to third parties for the better performance of its services, transportation, facilities, financial institutions, etc .- . In all cases be strictly necessary for the specific activity to be performed. Also, the user authorizes Securiweb so that data received are used for information campaigns and promotional products or services that may be of interest.
At any time you exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to you under the current Law 15/1999 of Data Protection, simply by notifying us by phone, mail, fax or email:
• Address: C / Parsi 6, nº 50 41016 Sevilla Spain
• Phone: 34-955 452 211
• Fax: 34-954 674 196
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The computer file that contains all data registered with the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (APD), and undertake to comply with all specifications and requirements for the Agency required under Law 15/1999 Protection of Personal Data:
1. Get the information legally.
2. Ask permission from the owners of the data, reporting the origin of the data we have, the identity of person responsible for treatment, the aim of this service and his rights (information, access, correction and cancellation).
3. Tell the time of the introduction of evidence that these are to be stored and processed by automated methods to perform the services described by at least a link to this PRIVACY.
4. That data is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which they were obtained.
6. The Data is canceled when no longer needed.
7. Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of this data, and avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized.
If for any reason their data will be transferred to a third company will be forced by contract to inform you as soon as possible of this fact, the purpose of the transfer of your data has been transferred by us, and to continue to guarantee their rights of access, modification and cancellation. If for any reason you want your data to be transferred to a third company, let us know.