Polycrystalline Solar Panel 265w 24v Amerisolar AS-6P30 ideal for network connections isolated or solar systems.
Amerisolar's photovoltaic modules are designed for large electrical power requirements.
With a 30-year warranty, AS-6P30 offers higher-powered, reliable performance for more Both on-grid and off-grid Solar projects.
- High module conversion efficiency up to 16.29% through superior manufacturing technology.
- Low degradation and excellent performance under high temperature and low light conditions.
- Robust aluminum frame Ensures the modules to withstand wind loads up to 2400Pa and snow loads up to 5400Pa.
- Positive power tolerance of 0 ~ + 3%.
- High ammonia and salt mist resistance.
- IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC62716, IEC61701, UL1703, CE, MCS, CEC, Israel
- Electric, Kemco
- ISO9001: 2008: Quality management system
- ISO14001: 2004: Environmental management system
- OHSAS18001: 2007 Occupational health and safety management system
- Maximum power: 265Wp
- Voltage at maximum power: 30,90 V
- Maximum current: 8.58 A
- Open circuit voltage: 38,30 V
- Short-circuit current: 8.98 A
- Dimensions: 1640 x 992 x 40
- Weight: 18.5 Kg
- Efficiency 16,29%
Electrical parameters at NIGHT:
- Nominal Power (Pmax) 194 W
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC) 35.30 V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC) 7.27 A
- Voltage at Nominal Power (MPV) 28,1 V
- Current at Nominal Power (Imp) 6.91 A
NIGHT: Irradiance 800W / m2, Ambient temperature 20 ° C, Wind speed 1 m / s
- Cell type Polycrystalline 156x156mm
- Number of cells 60 (6x10)
- Module dimension 1640x992x40mm
- Weight 18.5kg
- Front cover 3.2mm tempered low-iron glass
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame
- IP67 junction box, 6 diodes
- Cable 4mm2, 900mm
- Connector MC4 or MC4-compatible
- Standard packaging 26pcs / pallet
- Module quantity per container 728pcs / 40'HQ
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 45 ° C ± 2 ° C
- Temperature Coefficients of Pmax -0.43% / ° C
- Temperature Coefficients of VOC -0.33% / ° C
- Temperature Coefficients of ISC 0.056% / ° C
- Operating Temperature -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Maximum System Voltage 1000V DC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating 15A
12 years product warranty
- 91.2% power guaranteed in the first 12 years
- 80.6% of guaranteed power for 30 years.
Highly transparent solar glass of 3.2 mm. and anodized aluminum frame for a perfect stability and durability. Lamination at constant temperature (LTC) provides a perfect cure of the module avoiding the formation of bubbles. The distance between the edge of the frame and the cell have been optimized to ensure watertight seal and maximum reduction of module size
Worldwide Energy and Manufacturing USA Co., Limited